Town & Country
1009 East Broadway / Maryville Tennessee / Email
Honeywell Whole House Air Cleaners
efficiency Electronic Air Cleaner is mounted in the return air
duct of a forced air heating, cooling, or ventilating system. It
captures a significant amount of the airborne particles 0.3
microns and larger from the air circulated through it.
The F50 is the highest efficiency
whole-house air cleaner available from Honeywell.
- Available in five sizes to fit most
ducts; adapts to airflow from either side.
- Has one or two cells, depending on
- Efficiency and arrestance ratings based
on the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning
Engineers Standard 52.2-1999.
- Capacity varies from 1000 cfm (1700
m3/hr) to 2000 cfm (3400 m 3 /hr), depending on size.
- Solid state power supply is
self-regulating and maintains peak efficiency during a wide range of
cell dirt loading conditions.
- Pressure drop is approximately equal to
that of a regular fiberglass filter.
- Optional W8600F Air Cleaner Monitor
indicates air cleaner performance, reminds homeowner when a cell and
prefilter wash is due, and when to check the system.
- Electronic cell(s) can be washed in most
- Galvanized cabinet protects against
- Neon light next to on-off switch tells
if air cleaner is powered and if high voltage is present.
- Test button checks system operation.
- Troubleshooting guide mounted inside
cell access door.
- Permanent wash reminder schedule
included for mounting in convenient location.
- Prefilter screen(s) protects cell(s)
from large dirt particles.
- Captures a significant amount of the
airborne particles 0.3
microns and larger from the air circulated through it, based on the
fractional efficiency test.